The Power Transmission Configurator is an essential tool developed by OMT to help its registered users selecting the most suitable solution based on requested technical specifications. From the configurator, the user is able, for example, to save the identified configuration, print or download technical drawings, drawings or 3D files or directly submit the request for a quote.
Usefull, easy and quick to use!
The new features of the transmission software
Thanks to the new features introduced, Omt Group guides its users through sequential steps to find the specific product they are looking for.
In particular, the following aspects have been extended and improved in the new version:
- Final layout with data and technical drawings
(view the example)
- Saving couplings by storing username / customers
- Addition of the high-end lanterns TH550 and TH660, in addition to those already present: monobloc and modular.
- Simplification of the data on the page relating to the choice of couplings: only the data useful for identifying the correct sizing are displayed. (view the example)
- New design for the final summary sheet: in addition to the codes, the new file in pdf format also contains all the dimensions of the coupling components. (view the example)
- The general graphics have been modernized, and to make it easier to recognize the type of bellhounsings, explanatory images have been added. (view the example)
- Accedendo alla propria area personale, è possibile visualizzare lo storico degli accoppiamenti già creati. (visualizza l’esempio)
- By accessing your personal area, you can view the history of couplings already created.
- Subfamily 07 (Valves) has been added. (view the example)